Orientation 2006
Few days ago I read my own horoscope after I reached home at night. It is:“January 7, 2006
Sudden panic may strike today, dear Elton. For several days, you may have been aware of certain danger signals, as if some of your plans were hanging by frayed ropes, ready to fall. Today, the rigging of your life frays a little bit more, forcing you to make some emergency repairs. But be careful not to yank on anything too hard!”
Oh well let me think, that day I yank the extension too hard and the handle came off. I also pulled the cable a bit hard and the head came off… My plans lie more on cables… Knowing that things will go horribly wrong, I still went in my cheerful style. End up getting pissed like what others said…Always read ya horoscope before you go out… haha it is accurate most of the time…
It has been raining rather heavily nowadays. Not sure what it means too… everything in life happens for a reason…lets hope spring will come soon… The rain is beautiful but it still has to make way for the gorgeous sunshine, just like in life, things don’t last…
Yesterday was the official start of the orientation. The whole intro was so fun and I really enjoy myself in the control room. As tiring it is to go to school so early to make sure everything will be fine (as usual the cordless screw me up again)… It was fun…Hearing the mass dance songs during chem prac had an effect on me. Makes me think whether I have missed out anything. Perhaps the right choice in life may not often be the one that will bring happiness. But i am content with my choices...
Nowadays have been disturbed by my lack of focus on doing anything constructive. Got the feeling time is running out but cannot see the deadline of anything at all. So… why is time running out? Haha… guess it is for me to find out. Anyway cheers to all out there, no matter rain or snow, life is always beautiful. =p